DS60 For Sale

This Forum is for Puch Motorcycle related topics.
Dr. Frankenstein

DS60 For Sale

Post by Dr. Frankenstein » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:36 pm

I have a Puch DS60 scooter I'm thinking about selling; a pretty rare scoot, it DOES need some stuff - tires, a rear wheel, cables, muffler, the rear light nacelle needs to be attached, possibly some other stuff...but the engine is clear(it rotates) and I've painted it a real close match to the original red, rebuilt and painted the step frame, new bolts there...no title, though.

It's in decent shape, but I know I'll never get to it because of something else I'm working on and could really use the money for. I'm thinking in the area of $300 as-is. PM me with your email if there's any interest and I can send you some pics:

From THIS:
ImageDSCN1283 by Dr. Frankenstein1, on Flickr

To This...And that's about as far as I've gotten...
ImageDSCN1420 (2) by Dr. Frankenstein1, on Flickr

ImageDSCN1421 by Dr. Frankenstein1, on Flickr

The tires were ragged out/toast, that's why I took them off - but I Did replace the fuse block connectors with new ones and cleaned it up. The rear wheel is rusted through, but the front one is serviceable; There IS a rear wheel for sale online somewhere (the website name escapes me right now) for $60, (Google 'DS60 Wheel') and Matt out at Motorwest has the cables and some other stuff for it, so parts ARE available; oh, and I can even throw in a CD copy of the repair manual! :)

Anyway - let me know. I live in central Virginia, a little south of Charlottesville.